lørdag 14. desember 2013

Winter greifs and nabe-party

Yesterday the band had a nabe-party at Kentis apartment.
For the uninitiated, nabe is basically meat and vegetables cooked in a pot with soup or stock of some sort, and you keep the pot on the table and make more as you eat. It's kind of a Japanese winter tradition.
Because we're SALTY DOG, we ofcourse did salt base. We didn't eat dog meat though, but Tomoya tried to convince Kentis bunny, Rum-chan, that the pot was a bathtub for her:P
She didn't go for it.
Of course we used the day to do some work on the newest song too, before the recording next week, and we also had to make some slightly overdue decisions about the new band logo and some stuff, and then Tomoya gave each of us our to-do lists^^;
And then Kenti brought out some yukke!! 
Yukke is not just the name of the bass player in MUCC (I'm actually curious why he chose that name), it is actually a type of raw meat dish. I think it's originally Korean, but I could be wrong.
Might seem a little weird to some people, but all though I can't stand raw fish I love raw meat! It was so delicios!

I've also started making some ideas for out band t-shirt...
I'm not sure what we're going to end up with, as some of us have very different taste when it comes to art and design, but I'm really liking this character. If it doesn't end up as a band t-shirt I might make t-shirts anyway^^


Today I've taken the Saturday off, pretty much. Except for cleaning the house and doing some shopping. Need to rest and stay warm to try and beat this beginning throat cold that I've had since yesterday. Gahh I have a super weak immune system and I usually spend the entire winter battling a sore throat. If I can just stay healthy until the recording is over next week that's all I ask!
Finally got the opportunity to steal my bfs Coldrain hoodie! Today was definitely hoodie weather, which is quite the compliment for a December day! Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm really excited! I refuse to be sick!

My guy also made me a huge batch of okayuu that I could eat throughout the day, with garlic and stuff, 'cause that's how he rolls *^-^*
Okayuu is kind of like rice porridge that for some reason it's really good for a sore throat.
Lots of food facts today, huh?:p

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar