søndag 1. desember 2013

Photoshoot, recording and first day of Advent!

Yesterday we had a photoshoot in Shibuya!
We got our new clothes at the Gekirock Shop.
I told you last time about the importance of skinny pants, well I think everyone is a bit of a brand whore, at least everyone in Japan :P So we decided to get some new clothes for the photoshoot, and the Gekirock shops manager Nico gave us an amazing discount, and was also nice enough to lend us some stuff! Amazing people.
Speaking of amazing people, the Rockaholic people had no problem letting us use the bar, free of charge!

Rockaholic is a bar that's kind of in the center of the whole screamo hardcore rock scene in Tokyo. Asides from always playing awesome music (and taking requests), it's also been the hangout place for both a lot of the kids and a lot of band people.

I got my hair colored pink the day before. I always loved having pink hair, but haven't had it for a while now. I felt so good about it this time though! Too bad it's going to fade soon....T_T
Had to wear a looooot of make-up, since make-up often doesn't show up as much is pictures. I know this might be totally normal amount to some people, and that's completely fine ^^ I'm not used to it, so I kind of felt like I was wearing a mask at first :P But I soon forgot about it!

At first we had to take pictures outside! It was fucking freezing! And I felt like an asshole (and a snowman) since I was wearing a tank top, and people were walking by and stuff.
It felt so good to get back inside!

Lol, what's wrong with my body?XD
I got to borrow these awesome shoes from the Gekirock shop:
Wish I could buy them!!
But I don't have the funds at the moment :P Also, there is no way I could wear these on stage, the soles are really heavy f^^;

I know I suck at posing and I'm not comfortable in front of the camera, but I hope the results will be good and I can't wait to see them!

Today was the first day of recording for the new album, and we started with Takashi:
 I wasn't there, because I was instructed to stay at home and cure my cold. Even our record company rep., Dai-san told me I really didn't need to be there.
Takashi told me they got all the songs done, so it seems like everything went fine!

I'm feeling a lot better right now. I did cheat a little bit on my treatment though, I feel like fresh air is good for my healing, as long as I keep warm, and todays weather was great. I actually overdressed ^^
I did sleep a lot! And drank a lot of water and my own cold remedy, and ate an apple and had a really hot bath.

Oohh, and today was the first day of Advent, so merry Christmas, everyone!
I actually found an advent calendar this year. They've been pretty hard to find in Japan, but I've seen them more and more every year.
Why don't you check out my advent calendar on my art blog?
http://osharekid.blogspot.jp/2013/11/sa-tenner-vi-et-lys-i-kveld-med-en.html
I'm posting a new monster every day until Christmas!
Gotta sleep now, I have school tomorrow!

Goodnight, Cruel World!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar