søndag 8. desember 2013

Making of the sounds

Trying out blogging from my phone for the first time, I'm sorry if something looks off or anything.

So yesterday I had my first recording session for the new album.
I was kinda nervous, because recording has always been a big ordeal for me. I get nervous and my voice gets flat and nothing sounds like it's supposed to :( 
Turns out, however, that I'm a much better singer now than last time, and also that there is a big difference between recording in the basement of a university with media students as engineers (like we did on the last album, Chasing my Tail), and recording in a proper studio with a pro engineer^^
Who'd have thunk it, huh?
Me in the recording booth.

It went really well and I finished two songs smoothly, still leaving time for Tomoya to do the background vocals and Kento to put the finishing touches on the guitar tracks.
Tomoya, Kento and our manager DAISAN (he used to sing in a band called Killkills)all pitched in on the "slutty background vocals" for Night of the Dancing Dead.
I know that the more diffecult songs are still to come, but it makes me feel very good that we managed to get two finished so smoothly^^

Afterwards the whole team went to yakiniku!
Ahahahahaaaaaa♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Guuuuuhhh{(-_-)} the Japanese guys, of course, were so excited about the squid they ordered three plates...
Kento and me.

Even Tomoya had a few drinks, without keeling over, there was some kind of magic in the air^^
I guess I shouldn't be celebrating so much since my recording is not by far finished, but I guess I can celebrate for Kento, right?


I was gonna do a few "deprevation days", starting today. That's when I change most my meals for salads and stay away from candy and alcohol, but as it was I suddenly got really sick on the train this morning and had to get off halfway to school, cause I felt like I was gonna puke.
I tried chilling out for a while and went to get some breakfast at the station I'd gotten off at.
It made me feel a little better and I got to school for my second class.
Now I'm on my way home. My bf came back from a Coldrain/Crossfaith Kansai tour this morning, and I'm looking forward to hanging out together.
He had some very awesome news for European Coldrain fans, but I'm not sure if it's official yet, so I'll leave it at that for now☻

Gonna sleep on the train now! Goodnight, Cruel World!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar