mandag 10. februar 2014

Catching up and unwinding


Hi! I know I haven't blogged in a while, it's been pretty busy since I came back to Japan.
First I had all my exams at school, and even now that the holidays are finally here I still have a lot to do!

We've already played two concerts since I've been back, and we've made the first part of the music video for Goodnight, Cruel World.
Lol, my head is enormous (°_°)
Yeah, I actually went to the hairdresser, they didn't have the unsifisticated pink haircolor I wanted:p

The video was shot in Yokohama. I wanted to make a lot more out of it, but this one is Kentos project so...
Takajis dog came to staff for us ^^
Just look at that!
I also found tacos in the lunch break!
Tacos are not that easy to come by in Japan (except in Okinawa) and it's one of my favorite foods!
This is another picture from the shooting day:

The sign reads "no skateboarding inside the cup noodle museum park".
Seriously, is this Japan or just some parody of an Asian country? ^^;

The day before yesterday Tomoya and I had an interview in Shibuya. It's for a project by a company called Willsgate. I was a bit scared at first when I saw the building, cause it was so proper and glossy, but the interviewer was really nice and friendly!
Tokyo has been incredably cold the last few days! We even got snow the other day! Real proper snow!

Yesterday we had band practice and worked some on our new song. That's right, the mini album isn't even out yet, but we have to start making the next one now^^;

I have the whole weekend off from today, so today I'm going to a friends live performance in Shibuya, unwind and party a little :D

See you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar