søndag 29. desember 2013

Hello, New World, it's time begin!

Hello! Did you all have a nice Christmas?
I sure did! I've been with family, I've met some really REALLY old friends, and some of my really close ones. Can't wait to see more of my close friends on New Years!
I went to see the Hobbit too, and I really loved it!
Been eating too much though, but hey, it's Christmas right?^^
 This is my dads place, where I had Christmas dinner, and this is my old room:
I was going to a Christmas party.

As I promised, I'm posting the lyrics for our final song, Goodnight, Cruel World.
Like I said, it's a little juvenile, but is does have a point and it's just fun lyrics for a live show!


Goodnight, Cruel World

Hey, mister, do you care
that you are blocking my way?
Hey my life just started
I'm gonna end your days.

I don't care what you believe, I am old enough to read
and you're making rules for me that you don't follow.
If we can't change your mind
then we will be left behind
All the manners without heart are fucking hollow.

Your greed is rising in me now.
Don't pull me back don't pull me back
back to your time.
The age of old men
will come to an end
thorough a law or through crime.

Do you think that you can shape us, you will die before you do!
Power brats!
Power brats!
It's our song!
Do you think just 'cause you made us we were made to be like you?
Gratulations on your values, shut the fuck up now
and sing along!


Hey, sisters! Hey, brothers!
The world needs someone like you.
Power brats
united!
Go for the future, crew!

You can try to beat us down, but we're gonna take the crown!
We've been taught to break the rules by our teachers.
I don't wanna die today, and I'm not gonna be okay.
We're not gonna let you call us fucking leeches.


Your angers rising up within.
Goodbye, old world
Hello, new world, it's time, begin
Call me what you want
just words so they won't
even scratch at my skin.

Do yo think ...

There's a lot of lyrics, and it is quite a long song. It is kind of the main work on the CD.

I wish you all a happy new year and a happy New Years Eve! Personally I'm really excited about 2014!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar