mandag 23. desember 2013

Happy Jul, people!

Hi! Merry Christmas!
Sorry for the delay, the last week in Japan was soooo fucking busy, and then I got on a plane and well... I guess I've just been in hyper relax mode since I got here. That' an oxy moron for you right there ;)
I know it's the holidays, but in my experience I never know when someone's gonna start to nag me, so I'm trying to relax as much as possible!

I've got a few things I want to write about, so I'm taking a break in my busy schedule of horror movie watching and willpower battles with the gingerbread.

First of all, the last week before Christmas I had my two last days of recording. The last one was the hardest. On both the other days we got two songs down with a good margin, but we saved the longest, most difficult and least practiced song for the last day. The title track of the album, "Goodnight, Cruel World". Very describing for my feelings throughout the day btw. We've only had one practice with this song and only one live, and it's like five minutes long and had THREE full sheets of lyrics. That's my fault though :P
Here is the whole team after we finished.
I do feel that we've made kind of an epic punk song though. It's a bit juvenile, but in spite of it's title the lyrics are definitely more punk and less emo than any of the other tracks on the CD. I'll try to make a lyric post sometime during the holiday, and then we'll just have to wait for the release in March to hear the song ^-^ I'm pretty excited about the whole album actually! We're so much better now than the last CD we made!

Naturally, some celebrations were in order.
This time yakitoriniku... don't tell me that's not a real type of food, have you been to this restaurant?
Since we had to sit at two different tables Tomoya entered competition mode and suddenly it was all about who could eat the most meat before our time was up... All so healthy ^^;

Kento ordered this grotesque shit. I've seen a lot of intestine looking like intestine in my life, but this one takes the cake.
Who could eat this??
Just thought I'd share, you know :D

Takaji, self acclaimed Party yarou (party bastard), hadn't really celebrated for a while.
Being a responsible contributor to society can take it's toll on your alcohol tolerance. Just a warning to you people out there who are thinking of taking the step and actually grow up soon :P

You're never too old for purikura though, are you?
Beautiful. There we go.

We also filmed a new SALTV that day. Finally!
And it's not just another SALTV, it's the one all in English that I promised the international twitter readers a loooong time ago^^; It'll probably be up sometime during the holidays, so please look for it! I'll ofcourse post it here!

The very last two days before going home to Norway for Christmas I went to the town office to take care of some long overdue address changing business, and then I had a Christmas date with my guy on the last day.
We started out with some Christmas shopping in Shibuya, bought each other presents, and then moved on to yakiniku....
It's Christmas, ok? You're allowed to stuff yourself like a pig, right? ;_; Right?
We ended up inviting Cat to have dinner with us too, so I got to spend a little time with my two favorite people in the world before getting on that plane the next day.
Bye, Japan. Bye, Pirate Puppies. See you again in a few weeks hopefully!

Hello, Norway. Hello, goat cheese.

Goodnight and merry Christmas, Cruel World.
I'm so jet lagged lol

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar