mandag 6. januar 2014

Goodmorning, Cruel World!

Hellooooo!! How's your new year, everyone?!

Mine's been pretty good so far, though I really need my parents to stop feeding me now XD

Yesterday out official homepage was finally finished! You can find it here:
http://www.saltydog-japan.com/
I'm gonna put up a link in the sidebar too ofcourse^^
It it in Japanese, but if you can't read Japanese the live schedule is still pretty readable, and you know you could also use it as practice for your Japanese ;D

It's also official that our new album, "Goodnight, Cruel World", will be out on March 19., on iTunes too^-^
And our release party will be at (guess where) Shinjuku Headpower, on March 20.!
There's gonna be a lot of awesome bands, and also us, so if you're in Tokyo please come and watch!
Tickets can be reserved through my e-mail address up there (to the right) or even by commenting, I speak English :P You can contact me about whatever else you want too ofcourse.

We also had an announcement on Splatter Records official site:
Seriously, this picture lol.
The link is here: http://splatter-records.com/

I'm packing my stuff today, getting ready to go back to Japan. Crossing my fingers that everything will work out fine (I'm always nervous, and I hate flying).
Going shopping today too, to buy some edible gifts!

That's all really. See you (hopefully) on the other side of the world!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar